January 02, 2018

Issue #41: It's a Wrap!

Up in the Mountains


Writing from Truckee, California, I'm surrounded by tall pines and a blanket of snow. Ice crystals form around every plant, leaf and stem. Sun rays beam through trees while falling snowflakes shimmer in their light.

Until this moment, I spent the last few weeks preparing for an internship. Projects were completed or scheduled for January, submissions were written and quotes sent in, a mural was unveiled and a film premiered. Now I'm here where I get to learn the art of Trompe L'oeil from the master himself, John Pugh!

Wishing you all the best while you wrap up your year and enjoy a sparkly holiday!

“The more I live, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I realize, the less I know.” ~Michel Legrand

No comments:

Post a Comment