June 17, 2005

Krabi, Thailand

The landscape changed dramatically from Malaysia over to South, Western Thailand. Like the sounds of frogs, the mountains change in every country. They look like the tall, cliff mounds I expect to see in Vietnam. Really beautiful and so amazing. Yesterday I had a little boat ride to see the mangroves and a cave. The cave was a little scary on my own (the driver stayed in the boat). There was a bat squeek once in a while and crap falling from above, making a soft carpet of turds for me to walk on. I took a couple pics and left fast!

Today was great, did an all day boat tour, which took us around 4 islands to go snorkling. Amazing coral and fish, but didn't get to see a shark. The water was really rough, almost had a case of sea sickness on the ride back. Now I know why the driver said it's low season. Since I've been here it has rained off and on. But still warm and I have my first burn to show for it (doh!!) P

No comments:

Post a Comment