September 06, 2009

Cream The Urban Dairy

Enjoyed a sunny bike ride over to Leslieville to visit my friend Danielle at her new ice cream shop. Also had to see my logo design in action, on the business cards, tshirts and window! More photos are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pamlostracco/3892365963/in/set-72157622276369080/

Cream offers a selection of homemade flavours that rotate every day. The store was busy and all the customers looked very happy :) I tried the avocado-brie-tomato-bacon crepe sandwich followed with a scoop of vanilla toffee chunk. It was so deliciously icy and creamy, I can't wait to go back and try more of the many selections!

To read a review:
http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/cream-urban-dairy

3 comments:

  1. Marc Lostracco10:13 pm

    I love it! Fantastic logo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marc! Can you see the star made of 4 ice cream cones? The colours reflect the main ingredients for ice cream and baked goods: chocolate, cream, pistachio and butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, I'm with Budget Travel magazine in New York! We're mentioning Cream in an upcoming article about Leslieville, and I've been having a hard time reaching Danielle to do some fact-checking. We're on deadline, so I was hoping you could pass along my contact info? 646-695-6775, or christine.maxfield@budgettravel.com

    Thanks so much, and I hope to speak with you soon,
    Christine
    (Great job on the logo, by the way!) :-D

    ReplyDelete